1. Animal sounds compared in different languages. Japanese is awesome. Thanks Olivier
2. First cloned animal in history was named in tribute to Dolly Parton.
3. FWx is a new food brand « for genY« .
4. Vitamins = VItal AMINeS (a concept invented by a guy named Funk).
5. Couple of years ago, Jean-Claude Van Damme was already shooting movies with drones, advertising it for the Los Angeles Times.
6. A print ad for the bible circa 70s starring Sonny and Cher:
7. Grado Labs is an audio manufacturer known among enthusiasts which never spend a dime in advertising. In 60 years.
8. Curiosity – What’s Inside the Cube? was an experimental video game amazingly viral. Thanks Ivan
9. Pineapples during 18th century:
If you had a pineapple under your arm in the 1700s… WELL, you were just the richest, coolest kid on the block. I am speaking literally though. People quite seriously took a pineapple to parties to show off, carrying it around for weeks until the pineapple started rot. You could even rent a pineapple for an evening.
10. Anhedonia is defined as the inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable, e.g. exercise, hobbies, music, sexual activities or social interaction. Thanks Hugo.