1. Henry Ford decided to mass-produce his cars with controls on the left for the convenience for passengers exiting directly onto the curb, especially if there is a lady to be considered.
3. The Gell-Mann Amnesia effect:
4. Do the Bartman is a pop rap song from the 1990 Simpsons album The Simpsons Sing the Blues written and produced by Michael Jackson.
5. Pope John Paul II was an honorary Harlem Globetrotter.
6. In 1900 there were more than 1,500 automobile manufacturers operating in the US. By 1950 there were fewer than 50.
7. Historically, milk is added before the tea because only those wealthy enough to afford good quality porcelain would be confident of its being able to cope with being exposed to boiling water unadulterated with milk.
8. Stick bombs:
9. Nintendo provided service support for the NES for 24 years.
10. The fire hydrant patent was destroyed when the patent office in Washington D.C. caught on fire in 1836.