1. Aptromnyms are names aptly suited to its owner.
2. The Cinderella Story is used in sports to describe a situation where competitors achieve far greater success than would reasonably have been expected. Thanks Oliver
3. Retailer Kroger use infrared at the entrance of stores to decide wheter or not open new cash registers.
4. There are classes in Russia teaching girl to snag superrich men.
5. This is the fruit salad tree, growing 6 different varieties at a time.
6. The inventor of Pringles was cremated and buried in a Pringles can.
7. Parkinson’s law of triviality shows that organizations give disproportionate weight to trivial issues.
8. 1952, the hippest athletic gear was finn: Karhu. It sells its three stripes trademark to Adidas for the price of two bottles of good whiskey and 1,600 euros.
9. Adam Smith’s « invisible hand » metaphor is a quote from Shakespeare.
10. The White House used to be partially powered by solar panels starting in 1979, before they were taken down by the Reagan Administration in 1986.