1. Johnnie Walker – From the Future. Live in now. Be yolo. Get drunk.
2. Audi – Tell charles I am on my way. Smart trick.
3. Schwarzkopf – You, A Declaration of Love by Nectra Color. It’s the little thing. How many times do we have to insist?
4. Pepsi Max – Mini Hollywood. Ask for more. Ridiculously expensive but well putted
5. Maserati – Strike. The archetype of the challenger copy. Brilliantly executed
6. Saint Laurent Paris – La Nuit. Pierre Niney’s is nice, other ones less interesting. For french readers only. Nice tagline.
7. Lurpak – Adventure Awaits. Same old same old. Yet still epic
8. Volkswagen – Funeral. Another good example of counter rhetoric for a challenger brand at the time
9. Toronto Raptors – We the north. Ok so now we’re talking about engaging a community
10. HBO – HBO Go. The war for living room seems to be over…