1. Mozart’s Canon Inversus is written for two players: the musicians sit down facing each other, the paper in the middle, and one plays from top to bottom, the other plays it backwards, from bottom to top.
2. Olu Dara is Nas father.
3. Brocken spectre: the apparently enormous and magnified shadow of an observer, cast upon the upper surfaces of clouds opposite the sun, often seen in moutains.
4. Activation spikes of private browsing during the day: a 10 minutes issue.
5. The Excimer laser used for eye surgery was initially invented to build microchips.
6. Contrary to popular belief, ostriches do not bury their heads in sand to avoid danger.
7. Wasabi was once exploited by researchers attempting to create a smoke alarm for the deaf.
8. In 1994, Aerosmith was the first major band to premiere a new song on the Internet.
9. Gibson’s law: « For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD. »
10. This famous anti-piracy commercial used stolen music.