1. Beastie Boys had another band called Triphammer. They used to open their own gigs.
2. Difference between parfum, eau de parfum, eau de toilette and eau de cologne is a matter of concentration.
3. In the last 3500 years, there have been only 230 years of peace.
4. As an alcoholic pilot, Thomas Fitzpatrick Landed twice in Manhattan in front of his favorite bar to impress colleagues.
5. French expression « semer la zizanie » comes from zizania – a kind of wild rice – wich is weed.
6. Devil’s advocates are real: they test the ability of a candidate to be canonized by the Vatican.
7. Lobsters used to be considered cockroaches of the sea.
8. 40 easter eggs.
9. The Chonmage haircut was designed to properly hold samurai’s helmets.
10. Some Nepalese bees produce hallucinogen honey: