1. Money is the second most responsible cause for fighting between friends.
2. Disruptive full-screen mobile ads generate 10 times as many complaints as semi-disruptive ads (half-screen), but achieve a similar CTR.
3. Launched in 2002, Shazam used to be known as as « 2580 », a phone number that customers dialled from their mobile phone to get music recognised.
4. Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events as meaningfully related, where they are unlikely to be causally related. Thanks Maud
5. Following Wikipedia mentions, Carl Linnaeus is the most famous dude on Wikipedia. Stepping ahead Jesus, Aristotle, Hitler or even Napoleon.
6. Brazilians soccer players invented the dribble because back in the 19th century, as slaves, they played against theirs masters and weren’t allowed to touch them. Thanks Sebastien
7. The best-selling brand of liquor in the world is a Korean soju called Jinro.
8. Why Some Civil War Soldiers Glowed in the Dark.
9. In an early script of Back to the Future, the time machine was designed as a refrigerator. Producers were « concerned that kids would accidentally lock themselves in refrigerators« .
10. Black and white football ball was meant to be easier to see on B&W screen. Thanks Olivier