1. Cynefin: an analytical framework recognizing different kind of causal system.
2. In a move tied to the hemisphere’s winter solstice, Bolivian government flipped the clock. Numbers are reversed and the hands now turn to the left. “A clear expression of the decolonization of the people”.
3. Cellar door is an official example of a word or phrase which is beautiful purely in terms of its sound.
4. Why are The Economist’s writers anonymous.
5. Blowing on game cartridges was useless.
6. Sailors would have large tattoos of Jesus or the Virgin Mary inked across their backs. They hoped this would prevent the punisher from lashing too hard.
7. The mathematical way to choose toilet during festivals.
8. Self-perceived unattractive people are more inclined to care about equality issues and hold liberal values where as self-perceived attractive people are less likely to care about equality movements and hold conservative values.
9. All the sub-categories of collar workers.
10. Abracadabra comes from Aramaic. Thanks Nathalie