1. An extreme sport and a performance art in which people take ironing boards to remote locations and iron items of clothing. Hello extreme ironing.
2. Adult summer camps.
3. Doctors’ sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually.
4. Before Paris had 20 districts, there were 12. We then told about couples living unmarried than they were married at the 13th district town hall. Because of this reputation, the current 16th district refused to be named 13th.
5. Lamborghini has a bull logo because of its founder which was both mad of corrida. Last model Huracan is the name of a famous bull.
6. Sega NetLink was an online gaming solution calling up the other player through a simple telephone line and a cartridge.
7. Part of the reason that people seem more attractive when you’re drunk is that alcohol inhibits your ability to recognize asymmetry in a face.
8. People started dying cheese orange back in the 17th century to fool people into thinking it was higher quality.
9. One last color scam story. Orange Carrots are a mutation raised to honour the Dutch Monarchy. Carrots were originally Purplish+Black.
10. 45 ways to avoid using the word very: