2. Stabilo’s swan logo is a reference to its founder Sebastian Schwanhaüsser. Schwann is a swan in German.
3. Obama’s opponents currently coal roll.
4. The Doorway effect geographically explains why stepping out a room makes you forget stuffs.
5. The junkie word originates from people stealing pieces of metal to fund their drug addictions.
6. You’d Need 76 Work Days to Read All Your Privacy Policies Each Year.
7. Many dinosaurs may have been covered in feathers.
8. Hitler loved Disney’s movies.
9. Perrier’s bottle shape comes from Indian Clubs. Thanks Alex
10. Cellphone Etiquette in 11 Countries