1. Caesar Salads come from Tijuana, Mexico, invented by Caesar Cardini.
2. A113 is an Easter egg in animated films created by alumni of California Institute of the Arts.
3. A 30 SPF means you would need 30 times the dose of UV to get a burn relative to no sunscreen.
4. The Portia Hypothesis: in competitive fields that have classically been dominated by men (law or engineering), women with sexually ambiguous names tend to be more successful.
5. Algeria lead the pack regarding professional parity.
6. Goodbye is an abbreviation of God be with ye.
7. Roald Dahl wrote erotic novels published by Playboy.
9. L’esprit de l’escalier: a French term used in English that describes the predicament of thinking of the perfect retort too late.
10. For legal reasons, TV shows and movies display fake newspapers, produced by specialists.