1. An awesome Easter egg within a Jerome Bosch painting:
2. Chemtrails, a conspiracy where plane trails are considered chemicals sprayed by governments to change weather.
3. John Lennon wrote « Come Together » for Timothy Leary.
4. The history of Bank of America.
5. See-Through Food Packaging Boosts Sales.
6. Ice Bucket Challenge is a charity move.
7. The most popular Twitter acronyms worldwide.
8. The entire GoldenEye 007 game on the N64 is only 12 MB.
9. J.R.R. Tolkien and Hitler fought against each other in the Battle of Somme during WWI.
10. The United Kingdom and Portugal have the oldest alliance and peace treaty in the world that is still in force — with the earliest treaty dating back to the Anglo-Portuguese Treaty of 1373.