For those considering advertising as a coffin business, do not forget that even funeral homes can innovate.
Here are a couple of signs (coming from the deck below, slide 41) shaping the future of our jobs:
- OMD launching Final Front, aka. an entertainment fair where advertisers met content producer to collaborate.
- VICE acquiring Carrot Creative: a company specialized at distributing content within new medias
- Droga5 partnering with WME (one of the biggest talent house on Earth) to create new kind of entertainment and contents
- Poptent producing a Budweiser spot during the World series (a crowdsourced platform for videasts)
- Complex Media (an advertising network dedicated to 20 something dudes) powering pepsi.com through a platform supporting emerging artists.
The future’s bright yeah, but who knows who’s gonna get the biggest slice of pie?