1. Here are the top 10 companies investing in R&D. And the winner is Volkswagen.
2. Mark Zuckerberg and Barack Obama belong to a fellow group dressing the same day, not to « pollute their bigger decision to make » and avoir decision fatigue.
3. The foreskins of circumcised babies are often used as skin graft tissue, to help manufacture human skin, and to make anti-wrinkle skin creams.
4. Some rumors say Lionel Messi was spotted through videogame Football Manager.
5. Honey never rot. Thanks Marie
7. Tumbleweeds don’t roll but reproduce.
8. Cold War playground equipment was intended to foster children’s curiosity and excitement about the Space Race.
9. Ibuprofen Relieves Women’s Hurt Feelings, Not Men’s.
10. There’s a low cost weapon factory out there.