1. In the 1800s, a man was convicted of murdering his wife because her ghost “visited” her mother and accused him. The ghost’s “testimony” was used in court to show the jury that the mother was crazy, but she was so convincing they found him guilty.
2. There’re hundreds of different card’s suits. Thanks Thomas B.
3. What do dictators like to eat.
4. People who grew up without colour television have different dreams. In the 1940s, 75% of Americans claimed they “rarely” or “never” dreamed in colour.
5. In the mid-19th century, inventors began experimenting microphotographs. It was all the rage to insert tiny photos into everyday objects.
6. There’s actually seven North Pole.
7. If all the world’s cats and dogs made their own countries.
8. The average AOL Dial-up customer has been paying for 14 years. Thanks Thomas D
9. The Vagina word historically used to describe a sword sheath. Thanks Clodie.
Bonus: watch the weird vagina popularity during history.
10. Xmas and Christmas are equivalent in every way. The “X” is indicating the Greek letter “Chi”, meaning “Christ”.