1. Du – Du Tuesday
2. Mix Brasil Festival – Everyone is gay
3. Conservation International – Nature Is Speaking / Harrison Ford is The Ocean
4. Lucozade Energy – Find Your Flow
5. Virgin America – Have you been flying BLAH Airlines? (un film de 6 heures)
6. Purina – PuppyHood
7. MTV – Tagline here
8. Rugby World Cup 2015 – Team Talk
9. Guinness Rugby – Never Alone
10. Française des Jeux – Françoise (merci François)
I don’t know if Canadian telecom providers fall under the same prerogatives as in France but here, telcos have to pay taxes to fund the cultural industry. This is the « exception culturelle ».
This is why Orange invented Cinedays, allowing its customers to invite friends once a week to watch a movie. Which Orange actually funded. Hell yeah they felt like inviting people.
The same idea can spring from different spots.
Here the insight is pretty basic, relying on our craving for communication. The more we communicate, the more we communicate. Could have been about movies or sports or video games or opera or whatever we chat about.
This is fine upselling tactic:
See the 2 other copies here.