1. As for a lot of French Olympics competitors in ski, Jean-Claude Killy was custom officer.
2. If hotels bibles are Gideon bibles, it’s because of the people who dropped them in rooms.
3. A few Beatles hidden references: Dear Prudence, Savoy Truffle, You Never Give Me Your Money, Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey…
4. Orson Welles in a wine advertising:
5. 4.5 millions French kids were born thanks to a classified Bible: Le Chasseur Français.
6. The uber modern Nautilus motto: Mobilis in mobile. Thanks Maud
7. The average French exec spends 16 years of his life in meeting.
8. Following John Bohannon, Powerpoint is the first enemy of the economy.
9. Brogue shoes were first used in Scotland and Ireland so that water could easily drain out of the shoe when on wet terrains.
10. Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight? Because of the poor screen resolution of the Xerox park computers during 70’s. Merci Olivier